View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 07:51 AM   #4235 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

It's an explosion of JAR

( Click to show/hide )

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
why is that???? you 'mericans are weird always missing letters in your words like coloUr, flavoUr, honoUr, rumoUr, laboUr and the list goes on and you use the metric system in some areas but then other times you use imperial
I'll give you the spelling. My favourite way to spell favourite

(**thick, ignorant, racist southern accent**) But the other stuff is to confuse the immigrants

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
did I mention I burned out my tires in one season wife won't like hearing that next year......again.....lol I will take pics when Z is off the road, tires are bald.........again....
10K sounds about right My rears are getting close to bald and the fronts aren't going to last near as long as the first set (thank you F1 track ). I bought some used tires for the rears to use until the fronts are done. It is the exact same tire except a bit wider. We'll see how that goes Worst case, I dump the tires and just buy a full new set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackcherry20 View Post
OMG!! maybe we can live together when our spouses kick us to the curb over replacing tires-again!! I just got Michelin PSSs and the tread on them is way low- fuuuuuuu too much cash for sure!!
You Auto-X! What do you want?!? I'm pretty sure your hubby knows what you've gotten into And it's not your fault that the Civic is busted and Harry has to step in as DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by onzedge View Post
Good morning!!!
Hello from Austin, Texas!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurneyeagle View Post
Good Morning Everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
good morning america....and canada... I can finally return to work, thank the good lord.
Oh so you'll be more now

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlitos_370z View Post
good morning guys and girls glad to hear that bro have a nice day on the work
Morning Bro Enjoy your day

Good morning to everyone else

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |