View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 07:29 AM   #62 (permalink)
onzedge
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z 240Z
onzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond reputeonzedge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naum16 View Post
Okay guys it has been I while and I apologize but my issuse has been solved and come to a conclusion. I don't remember the explanation very we'll but my poor steering on rough rounds had nothing to do with the steering rack but how the cars suspension(geography) was put back into place(spec) after lowering and raising it. Some bushings had to be replaced due to the suspension not flexing on roads like it should. Everything was taken car of and not a penny came out of my pocket !! It's a dream come true hahaha
Thank you baby Jesus for saving this wretched soul's Z.