View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 07:06 AM   #11 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUST View Post
my rears r maxed out and my fronts were down 2/3 of the thread...sorry i dunno how else to explain it. if i find pics of my earlier setup that shows the coilovers, i'll post them
That's close enough. With about 2/3rds down the threads you had to have been at at least a 1" drop, probably closer to 1.5". That would put you lower than I am on my H&R Springs. Plus your +12 offset puts your wheels/tires another .4" closer to the fender than my +22.

So I should have about .25 inches more height clearance than you and almost .5 inches of fender clearance. I think I should be good to run these.

With my Volks and the 255/40 tire I'm getting less than an inch closer to the fender than a stock wheel setup - same as running a 20mm spacer. Only 5mm closer to both fender and suspension than my current set up (.2 inches on each side) and 4mm more fill in the wheel well.

I think i'm gonna chance it and order these. thanks for the input. I'll post back up after install and update the thread.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote