View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 09:08 PM   #148 (permalink)
Dynotronics1
Base Member

Drives: 2013 BRZ
Dynotronics1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowsurfdirtx View Post
I agree, I know it's not Dynotronic's fault they haven't been released.. but it seems everything is being 'fluffed up' to make Ecutek sound superior.. When there's no proof it is for one, and two, all these trick features that were supposed to be out MONTHS ago keep getting pushed back and it makes me doubt they'll EVER become available.

I've been waiting for all the features to become unlocked too.. and if eventually they do, I'll be impressed and I'll entertain the idea of an Ecutek tune but for now it just seems like another vendor trying to pump cash out of forum members.
All I can tell you is this; we have at least three different ways to calibrate the 370, uprev, EcuTek, and AlienTech, in house. As a professional tuner I will not use uprev again, ever. It really is that simple. The support we get from the crew in England 5000 miles away far our strips the lack of support I get from uprev which is 40 miles away.

We are waiting ,just like you guys, for the release of RACEROM Feature File. I know a bit more about the release timeframe, but I will not say when except before the end of the year. But infact it really does not matter when it's released, because EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER WILL GET AN UPDATE WITH THE FEATURES THEY WANT when it is released.

And yes, the fanboy comment was a bit childish, but it does get a little old, and his is my thread for a group buy. So forgive the snap, please
Dynotronics1 is offline   Reply With Quote