View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #147 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of

Yee have little faith.............lol.

I understand some need actual proof before they pull the trigger. After all, it's a significant investment for most, me included. Besides the monitary part, their is the actual "back up what you say"......Show me the money so to speak.

I elected to choose EcuTek over Uprev as I was excited about the prospects of being involved on the ground floor on something new. I put my faith in EcuTek as well as Joe @ Dynotronics who has been wonderful through the process. I researched EcuTek prior to purchase and based on what they have accomplised with various platforms such as the GT-R, FRZ/BRZ, Mazda, I was extremely impressed. That was good enough for me.

Like someone said earlier, Joe is a Pro Tuner, not a software Engineer. This is handled by EcuTek.

I recently sent EcuTek an email asking them about their plans for the 370Z platform. I advised I was a little disappointed many of the advanced features have yet to be released for the 370Z. They advised the 370Z platform was pushed back, not because they are abondinig the platform, just due to focus elsewhere mainly the Mazda platform. They reassured me the 370Z will have advance features before the end of the year.

Again, I feel comfortable to have made the investment with EcuTek. I have complete faith EcuTek will deliver what they have promised.

At the end of the day, their reputation is on the line. This, I believe, will be their driving force and motivation.

I am also extremly happy with what has been done to my Z so far. The increased peformance is very noticable. I will attempt to post before and after charts on what has been done so far. I am traveling on business at the present time and will not get to this until the coming weekend. If I can figure it out, I will make it happen.