View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 02:11 PM   #153 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
Thanks to all of your prayers, he was doing very well today morning. They turned the vent down and he was able to breathe on his own pretty good. So, they cancelled the trach tube and simply extubated him! He is still on oxygen , but it's a lot better than breathing with tube down the throat. Now, he just have to maintain this progress
Quote:
Originally Posted by AK370Z View Post
They moved him from Surgical Intensive Care Unit to regular floor. He is doing ok. Still very weak and unable to walk. They are doing physical therapy to bring back his strength. Thanks everyone for your prayers.

I'm still driving back and forth everyday. I am very happy to say the Z was there EVERYDAY when I needed it. The Z drove like soldier. This last one month I accumulated a lot miles on the Z. Not a single issue or problem.
Thats very good news AK! very encouraging

and say hello to him from all of us too