View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 01:27 PM   #145 (permalink)
snowsurfdirtx
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Too Fast
snowsurfdirtx is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
To be fair, I don't think it's the Ecutek tuners doing anything more than passing along the dates Ecutek expects to have features ready. They're not the ones writing the program. I wouldn't have made the "fanboys" comment if I were a vendor, though. It just looks petty.

I've been waiting for several features to be available for quite some time now, but since we've gone from "any day now" to "sometime this year", I've got to look elsewhere for my tuning solution. That's not to say I won't entertain Ecutek again when it meets my needs.
I agree, I know it's not Dynotronic's fault they haven't been released.. but it seems everything is being 'fluffed up' to make Ecutek sound superior.. When there's no proof it is for one, and two, all these trick features that were supposed to be out MONTHS ago keep getting pushed back and it makes me doubt they'll EVER become available.

I've been waiting for all the features to become unlocked too.. and if eventually they do, I'll be impressed and I'll entertain the idea of an Ecutek tune but for now it just seems like another vendor trying to pump cash out of forum members.