View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 01:17 PM   #6593 (permalink)
critical
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09' 370z 7AT
critical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud ofcritical has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidInIndy View Post
I'm coming back to work from lunch and I'm in the middle of intersection waiting for a car to pass so I can make my left turn. I notice it's a black 370 coming up, so I do what I normally do: flash lights to acknowledge a brother/sister in Z.

This guy saw me do that, looks at me with no expression and keeps driving. My workplace is in a well to do area (though I live in a middle income area), so is this guy:

1. an a-hole, or

2. too well off for his own good

(And truly, he did see me do this as he looked right at me afterward as well as driving past me.)

My vote is number 1.
he probably didn't know what was going on. a lot of 370 owners i run into don't wave back..oh and 350z owners forget about it. no love from them lol