View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 03:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

I saw about the same amount - about 12K miles total. Alignment done when tires mounted in March of 2012 on stock suspension. Alignment redone about 2-3 months ago when dropped on H&R and brought to within factory specs.

Fronts are currently good but rears are really worn on the inner edge. I do have a bit of neg camber (about 2 degrees but within factory specs) and have 275/30s stretched on a 10.5 rim with a consistent 38psi. I suspect the over inflation due to excessive stretch lead to premature wear.

That said I'm still switching to Continental DWs or DWSs at either 295/30 or 285/35. For me it's the road noise that is killing me and pushing me toward the Continentals. Even with 80lbs of sound deadener the tire noise is really bad with my MPSS. Since I don't track my car ever and have been driving pretty slowly since having a baby I'm thinking the all seasons (DWS) may be the best choice for me now.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote