View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 11:12 AM   #3916 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
Sorry I missed this! Pages go by pretty quick sometimes, and I was watching a video on the Maserati GT MC.

<3 Haboobs, ruining newly washed cars every Summer.

Haha! It's just my car envy talking. I'll get over it, usually do when I hop in. Though, I hate these Phoenix roads after driving the twisty's up North.

That was so much fun, I don't car if the fastest I went was 40mph.

Though, the first set you can go faster and I was only doing about 60-65 and the M3 that went with us flew by doing 90... got hit with LASER at 67 in a 45. Whew, and the cop said we were lucky he couldn't get the rest of us.
wha?!?!? I missed that post too I guess!!

LOL!
I was feeling pretty peppy on Sunday after the auto-x. just barely got past a grain truck at a lane merge and goosed Harry a bit, good thing I didn't really romp (Jars word, LOL!) on it as there was a Sheriffs car sitting just off the road....EEK! times 10! LOL. remainder of my ride was at a more sedate pace!! LOL