Thread: Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 09:15 AM   #582 (permalink)
DCNISMO
Track Member

Drives: Nismo Z
DCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond reputeDCNISMO has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, they are all infected. Now we all know that you don't have to be bitten or scratched to get turned......ala, what made people turn in the first place? I'm guessing that some people were immune at first.....they did not turn....but now it seems the "thing" has mutated and those people can also now turn without being bitten or scratched. Seeing the boar and the pig both die was telling. I thought animals were immune. So there is lots of things they can open up in the story lines that I would like to see. I would love to see a movie or show before the plague hit....and see it unfolded from the start. They seem to ,mention that in a span of 4 to 5 days it was over,,,,,people turned into walkers and the government failed and society fell apart.
DCNISMO is offline   Reply With Quote