View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 10:17 AM   #8 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallywood View Post
I too like to purchase the Nismo parts when they are available. However the nismo exhaust is not very aggressive sounding. More than the factory exhaust, but not near as loud as the stillen. However I added high flow cats (berk) and my nismo exhaust sounds great. I know a lot of people complain that HFCs & a stillen CBE are too loud. It ultimately cones down to what your looking for. Check out some videos on you tube before you buy.
I've been hearing some folks on here complain about droning....maybe a new thread is needed for this but, anyone else have issues with aftermarket exhaust droning at highway speed? That would be a deal-breaker for me for sure. I imagine the Nismo exhaust would not have this issue as it needs to be manufactured to conform to EU noise specs.