View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 06:55 PM   #1808 (permalink)
martin82
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 12 Nissan 370Z MB M6
martin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud ofmartin82 has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to martin82

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
A lot of people say the same thing. But the excitement for me is gone. I don't care if it was delivered last week. The joy is finally gone as of this past weekend. I know this would of been a flawless perfectly finished kit but there's no way that could remotely make me feel better about it. I'm literally depressed about it. To type this seems so pointless.

Come tonight I'm going to do some serious thinking and tomorrow is most likely it for me. Even if I had in my hands I'm looking at three weeks to be up and running.
I would not have your patience, I am actually in talks with my shop to go FI and this kit will probably will not be on the list regardless of how good of a kit is due to the wait alone, if anything return all the money back and charge it when its out with all of the delays.

Specially on a full track car like yours, I'm at the track pretty much every other weekend, U bet my *** I will flip if I can't track it for even past 2 months!!