View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 04:14 PM   #1793 (permalink)
Mkai0
Base Member

Drives: 2008 G35 Sedan
Mkai0 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
That's the point. It's not in my eyes. My car is strictly a track car now with no enjoyment on the street most likely. I've bucked up several times. I don't even have parts to go back NA.
That sucks, it looks like you will have to keep pushing through then. I got in on this group buy because a friend of mine wanted to buy my Stage 1.5 SC back in June. He swore up and down that he was going to get it no matter what. Then he got injured and stopped working. No job for him= no on hand buyer for the SC. This happened after I paid for my TT kit in full, 1000ID injectors, pistons, rods, GTM fuel return kit, Elec boost controller, PTP turbo blankets, and a bunch of other s**t. Talk about a lesson learned I have thought about selling my parts i already bought back a few times because my stage 1.5 SC works great, but in the end I'll always be thinking about what could have been. I do have my limits as well, and I can fully understand where you are coming from. My best suggestion for the short is pick up another hobby or project until GTM finally delivers.

Last edited by Mkai0; 10-14-2013 at 04:17 PM.