View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 03:19 PM   #1790 (permalink)
SPOHN
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Waiting on next Z
SPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond reputeSPOHN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Being gone made it a forced wait. But I'll say when I got home and had to wait one more month, my patience was wearing. Having said that, now that I have her back and see the whole finished product, it was worth every dollar, every hour, and every late email response. I seen so many nodded cars lose what made them great from half assing installs, buying $hitty parts, not researching, and just plain going too far. In the few weeks I had mine, pulleys don't squeal (one did for a few days and went away), starts instantly, not rattles, no power spikes or dips, no funny sounds, the car is doing exactly what it's supposed to do; drive like a Z with way more power. I haven't driven in a turbo Z but if anyone is in the ATL area willing to let me ride shotgun, I am down
A lot of people say the same thing. But the excitement for me is gone. I don't care if it was delivered last week. The joy is finally gone as of this past weekend. I know this would of been a flawless perfectly finished kit but there's no way that could remotely make me feel better about it. I'm literally depressed about it. To type this seems so pointless.

Come tonight I'm going to do some serious thinking and tomorrow is most likely it for me. Even if I had in my hands I'm looking at three weeks to be up and running.

Last edited by SPOHN; 10-14-2013 at 03:33 PM.