View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 02:49 PM   #1786 (permalink)
1slow370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: v8 74 260z ;)
1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute1slow370 has a reputation beyond repute

I just find it funny, you guys are entitled to your own opinions, but reading the two threads i really find it funny that the only difference between the 2 (other than differences between the kits, and number of orders) is one gave out a wrong date and one didn't give out any. You guys can say whatever you want i'm not gonna stop you. I know i personally would think it sucks but that's how it goes sometimes, hell i waited the better part of a year for my berk cat back from their group buy, and i just dealt with it because that's how this goes sometimes, the FI GB is going the same way sometimes delays come up, or problems arise, or they decide to make improvements, all i see as a difference is bad forecasting, same thing happened in the berk GB, in the end the company came through, shipped us all our stuff months late, sorted out the problems, and the people that got out had to rebuy it at full price while i stayed in and got my exhaust for 800 or 900 dollars and i had it before them anyway. The only guys who weren't upset that they cancelled were the ones who actually just changed there minds and wanted to go with a different exhaust and bitched about the deadline so they could get a refund.
Answers (correct) - - - - - - - - - - $12.50