Thread: Wilmington, NC
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2013, 03:00 PM   #32 (permalink)
RedNismoZ
Enthusiast Member

Drives: a broken Nismo.
RedNismoZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NORAIN View Post
"No problem at all, I genuinely hate to talk down about a shop because I know how hard it is to drum up customers, especially for a newer shop, but the experience I had with them...I mean the wheels could fall off my car in front of their shop and STILL wouldn't let them touch it. But that's just me."
It truly must have been a bad experience... When I talked to them on the phone, I felt a bit like I was speaking Greek too. I'm with you on talking down places... I'd just rather not go to National myself. I would let them put my wheels back on if they fell off at there shop... LOL
As it turns out, a friend of mine that's the head mechanic at a local dealer, is going to install my springs and spacers. Then align me a couple weeks later. I feel very comfortable with him working on my car. His car is pretty tricked out. And very nicely done.
When are we all gonna meet up? Any of you interested in track days? I plan on doing some in the spring after I get a few more things done to the Z.[/QUOTE]

I really need to bring the z out from sc. Been trying to get some Spearfishing in before it gets too cold.

Nismo or no go
RedNismoZ is offline   Reply With Quote