View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 03:12 PM   #18 (permalink)
Riptide67
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nismo #0483 PW
Riptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond reputeRiptide67 has a reputation beyond repute

The Stillen pulley is an amazing product. I had it installed the same time as the ART pipes and throttle response is amazing. I barely have to apply any pressure to the throttle to get her going. Teamed with the ART pipes drastically improved the low end. Out of all the mods that people are hesitant to do, I think the pulley is a major one that should not be over looked. Just have it professionally installed and tourqued to the the proper foot pounds. Can't go wrong if installed correctly by the pros.

A few hours later I met with a fellow PNW_INC member who did the install of the Stillen G3s in his miniature garage. Great guy who gave me one hell of a deal. It was also nice to spend some time with a fellow Z enthusiast who owns a beautiful PW Nismo. Bedside lamp is a must when doing installs in garages that small, hahaha!