View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 01:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSpeedDemon View Post
Get the Mezerna FG400 I'm telling you that you will not be disappointed.

take a look at the BMW 650 I did here:
BMW 650 Convertible detail and paint restoration

Deep scratches on the trunk and deep swirl marks throughout the entire body. Everything came out looking absolutely perfect with a high gloss shine even when using a medium cutting pad and no finishing pad. No holograms or light swirls left on the paint, just a perfectly smooth finish.

Plus if you wanted to you could switch from a heavy pad to a light pad mid process and not worry about mixing compounds.

It's totally worth the price and could save you hours working on the car.
X2 on FG400 I love it as my go to polish for one step corrections!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSpeedDemon View Post
No problem. When you are done get some of the Sonax Polymer Netshield and put it on.

Sonax Polymer Net Shield - 210 ml

This stuff is AWESOME. Put one coat on after your polish/detail. Wait overnight and put another coat on the next morning (or about 12 hours after first coat). It goes on like a wet wax, but you have to remove it before it dries.

One coat works great but after 2 coats of this your friend won't have to worry about someone pouring anything else on his car. Any liquid beads up and runs off like magic.

I started using this 2 weeks ago. Last weekend my car was in the rain for most of the day, then driven in the rain at night. The next day the car looked 90% clean. Instead of dirt being along the entire bottom half as usually happens after rain driving (even after a fresh wax), the water had washed right off and most of the dirt went with it. All that was required was a quick light water rinse and the car looked 100% again.

Best of luck bringing that paint back from the dead and glad to hear it's been going well so far.

You need to check out 22ple and opti-coat man ten times better than net shield.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 10-12-2013 at 01:46 PM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote