View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 11:34 PM   #23 (permalink)
Red370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: your mom to church
Red370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond reputeRed370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardis View Post
The 350 was a revolution in my mind. I never was attracted to its deco styling. I went to the Mitsu dealer to buy an EVO... They had a Lemans Sunset 350 sitting there, my friend is like you should drive one, they are pretty fun.. I'm thinking Orange weird looking Nissan, yea right. Then I bought it lol...

If you were around and purchasing cars in the 90s you remember all the badass JDM cars that were available. One for almost every flavor, then all of a sudden nothin.. I was ready to settle for a damn 4 door, then Nissan graces us with a proper two seater out of nowhere!!!

Bottom line is the Z has evolved. It's better in every regard really, but you have to take the time to appreciate it.

I bet you will
you sir, speak the truth.