Thread: TT options
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 10:18 AM   #13 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMPRZ34 View Post
Ok guys and gals the time has come to start looking at my options for a TT setup. Im lookin to do a low boost setup on stock internals for the time being.

My main two that im considering at the moment are either
-greddy TT kit
-fast intentions TT kit

Any input on personal experiences with either setup will be greatly appreciated as well as any other TT setups that may be a better investment.

Thanks in advance
Welcome to the forum! Thank you for considering us as an option. We know that you have many choices when making this decision and it is not a decision to be made lightly. Please feel free to check out our TT thread at the link below. If you have any questions at all, please feel free to pm, email or call me directly.

TT Link: *****Fast Intentions "Twin Turbo Kit" is here*****

We are real close to fully launching our kit. It is in the final stages of the first production run for the first 25 kits.

Thank you, Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote