View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 06:52 AM   #39 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstrykex View Post
Thanks a lot for the info. I read up that there's a recall for this problem, but I do not want to toll it since my car is lowered. About the accl, how do I get that to work w/o pounding on my push start? Also when I remove the fuse 48, does the ground and power plug have to be connected to the battery or can I do it w/0 it being connected/
Don't pound on the push start, pound on the steering lock (located on right side of steering column).

You can remove the fuse with the battery connected but I wouldn't recommend it. You only have to remove one of the battery terminals. Electrically, it doesn't really matter which one but removing the negative is safer (less chance of shorting the battery).

There are several pull-the-SLU-fuse DIYs on this site that should clear everything up for you. Use search or see the link in my sig.