View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 06:13 AM   #37 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstrykex View Post
okay, i just got this problem tonight at 30,600 mileage and it ruin my day. i did research and read many ppl saying to remove the fus 48 next to the battery. I did that with the ground and battery remove. after removing it, i plug the ground and power back to the battery, however nothing happened... my steeling wheel is still lock.. i then notice that my battery no longer get a spark, however all power in my car are working. light are working, dome and back lights are working.. i just cant get the steeling lock remove or get the car to accl or start. plz help. i even replaced the battery for a new 1 and there's still no strong spark./
The steering lock must be unlocked (retracted) before you remove the fuse. Try turning the car on and hit the lock with your fist or something else until you hear it retract.

Edit: If everything is powered up, don't worry about the absence of a spark.