View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 11:35 AM   #1419 (permalink)
Meulen
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 40th
Meulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond reputeMeulen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
Plantar fasciitis will do that. Terribly painful. I had it in both of my feet at the same time and it put me out of action for about 8 months. 12 weeks of rehab and pt sessions. Thankfully, it hasn't popped it's head since then. I learned that because of other injuries, I was running and walking incorrectly- trying to compensate where weight is being distributed.
That's kind of where I'm at. Both feet. I think it stems from the 1 broken ankle and 4 sprains that I've had. I'm not really changing my run form but more working on my flexibility and strength so that it corrects itself. I'm a weird runner. My coach noticed right away and was kind of amazed I could run 7min/miles without really moving my hips! LOL