View Single Post
Old 10-11-2013, 10:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face View Post

I figure, why replace it with the same ol stock when I could upgrade to the rear I want at a fraction of the cost. Does anyone have a link to a reputable site selling the Amuse replica in carbon fiber? I've seen several around and from what I understand, fitment issues can go either way, even with the genuine Amuse parts.

Your help is appreciated! I've searched around and finding what I'm looking for isn't as easy as I had imagined.
The stock bumper on a base or sport package costs around $600 to be either repaired or replaced. The nismo front is around $1500 for front and maybe a little less for the rear.

Amuse replica in FRP is around $600 per piece (front, rear) - sides and wing are cheaper. However, you'll still have to pay to get them painted and installed. Not only that, but you wanted CF. Which means its more around $1000 per piece. And replacing only the rear in Amuse might look funny, but I have a friend who has only the rear replica amuse, and doesnt look that bad. But he has a '13.

Anyways, what im trying to say is that upgrading wont be "a fraction of the cost" of a stock bumper. I also got rear ended, body shop wanted $600. I told them I would find a better deal. And I have been looking ever since haha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy View Post
I thought the authentic Amuse parts were $1,000 each. Buy considering thats how much the replicas go for, i gotta be wrong. How much is it for the actual Amuse kit?
Real amuse is around $5-6k. Replica without the wing is about $1800. Then the wing is an additional $400-500

Last edited by NickTurnon; 10-11-2013 at 10:20 AM.
NickTurnon is offline   Reply With Quote