View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 03:54 PM   #3075 (permalink)
dAvenue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: angry
dAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond reputedAvenue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hahaha.

yep.. and like under the rockers ...damn leaves stuck on there good. took me a while to clean off the crap.
considering the effort and time, it's just better not to drive the car in the wet.

i suppose if i was like 20yrs younger i wouldn't care and cleaned it off anyway, but dont have time or the energy for that these days.
As we grow older, we use our brain more or at least that's what I like to tell myself. Yeah, I don't like to spend a lot of time cleaning the car either... only when the fun outweighs the time to clean.

And if I was 20 years younger, I'd be driving the Z on Forza 4.