View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #2904 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaZ View Post
After a day of chilling out and recovering from who knows how many days and hours of work on TIGI World Release at the Gaylord Texan, I'm ready to head home and get back to work. I spotted no Zs in Texas this time around.
I think I still have a Z in the airport garage. Should be next to the Cayman in row three thousand.

safe travels luna!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Cherries you could have spent $1.50 and got you one of the basic ones that do that same thing..
i have TWO of those. A pink one and a Nissan logo one that i got for FREE at the dealership. I'm pretty excited so stop it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
That's impressive.
hey zman hows the house?!