View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 04:50 PM   #139 (permalink)
phunk
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370
phunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond reputephunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tturbo370z View Post
Lol I don't want to be stranded either. How do I put deposit down for one of these. Oh and I have your twin fuel pump set up now. Will the new one just drop In it's place without a retune? I'm betting it will need to be re tune but waned to ask. Wasnt sure since I will be on meth if it's more of a touchy thing. I know I need an additional fuel pump since the original road race only has a walbro 255. Let me know what we need to do.
This is a more complex matter since you have the twin pump. The road race pump is meant to work with the stock pump and it mounts to the drivers side of the fuel tank.

How much power are you making to the wheels right now and what is the basic run-down of your mods? Let me ponder for a day or two the best way to integrate the road race pump into your system and we will decide if it should work with the twin pump or ditch the twin pump and just use the road race pump.

If you want to lock it in: 370z Road Race Fuel Pump

You can pay the deposit there. There is one slot left right now.

By the time the production batch is ready to ship I will have your solution worked out for you and your final cost will be different.. it will be plus or minus, depending on what we decide is the ultimate solution for you. We will have to talk about it on the phone to arrange your custom kit. We can sort this out over the next few days. The details will be in the "installation kit". The road race pump itself is the same for everyone, but for higher power cars there are a multitude of ways to install it and hook it up, to match specific needs. So the components provided for installation will change for people that need more power than a single 255 walbro can feed.