View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 03:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
BGTV8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 Nissan 370Z M6
BGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond reputeBGTV8 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Broke a rear bar drop-link

I have had whiteline front and rear bars on my car since new (around 4.5 years), and last week, the handling went away for no real reason ...

Had the car on the hoist on Monday to replace diff bushes and discovered a broken rear drop link (Whiteline KLC141).

Thumbnails attached - looks like they have been failing for quite a while.

Culprit is not going to be the track-work the car has done, but most likely the deep gutter as I cross over out of my driveway onto the street which is quite deep/steep and requires me to take it on the diagonal to avoid scraping the front lip.

Since one has broken, I am going to replace both on the basis that one failing probably means the other is also fatigued.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg photo 1.jpg (85.5 KB, 40 views)
File Type: jpg photo 2.jpg (59.2 KB, 25 views)
File Type: jpg photo 3.jpg (52.9 KB, 27 views)
BGTV8 is offline   Reply With Quote