View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 09:27 AM   #1741 (permalink)
Mr.Squeeze
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z
Mr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr.Squeeze has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G37sHKS View Post
Go with external wastegate. my boost gauge was reading 8.8 PSI while the internal wastegate spring was 7 PSI.

1.8 PSI of boost creep is a lot if you ask me. Im not so sure if going with .86 housing will eliminate the boost creep or will just minimize it (which is still not good)

So just to be in safe side. go with external wastegate. you will have better boost response, better flow, more power, and last but not least, it will extend the life of turbo.

Yes you heard me right it will extend the life of turbo and will give better power and more power.

Please watch this video to learn more about external and internal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA5T5PnWE-k

Nice video

For the amount of money that is spent on a turbo kit especially your going to upgrade down the line witch at some point we all do. It is just better to get the External Gates and not have to deal with the issue that come along with internal gates.