View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 08:26 AM   #11 (permalink)
370zsport
Base Member

Drives: 2011 Black 370z 6spd
370zsport is on a distinguished road

That's what I have been reading that the transmission are loud and clunky. I am kind of concerned however that the past couple of days I have noticed a pulsation in the clutch pedal when sitting at idle with the clutch pedal pushed down. I had originally brough the car in for this pulsation and a bearing noise in which case they said the solution was to replace the transmission and the throw out bearing. I had asked them to check the clutch while the transmission was off and they told me that from what they could see without taking it apart, that it looked fine and not to mess with it. To take it apart completely would have cost 240 dollars apparently. So I am just concerned that the pulsation I am still experiencing is doing premature wear on something. Maybe I am just being paranoid. Has anyone else experienced clutch pedal pulsation? The clutch still grabs great with no slipping and the gears shift OK. I do notice when starting in 1st gear from a stop that sometimes the clutch feels a little chatty/shuttery.
370zsport is offline   Reply With Quote