View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 05:56 PM   #147 (permalink)
Wiggins3377
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370
Wiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond reputeWiggins3377 has a reputation beyond repute

Well i just received word from Mark at RavSpec that one of my big purchases is in, that said I'll be making my final payment tomorrow and will hopefully have the items in the next week. I cant wait for these, best part is it only took about a month to get them!! Much better than the 2-3 month wait Mark quoted me.

I've also accumulated a few more parts since my car has been sitting at Nissan, they include a Pivot Racing Radiator Cap (this is a small update), more Samco hoses to compliment the purple already in my engine bay, a self made purple grounding wire kit and a Top Secret engine cover. Cant wait to get this all installed before I head down to Import Alliance in Nashville later this month.

Speaking of my car sitting at Nissan, I'm finally starting to make progress on fried IMDERM. Nissan is sending a DTS (no idea what that stands for) agent to come out and look at my car. Hopefully he will find that the CSC was installed incorrectly and they comp my repair bills and even the other half of the CSC bill. Wish me luck!

I'll post pictures when i get everything.