Thread: Hiding Toll Tag
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 05:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
YzGyz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 Nismo
YzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond reputeYzGyz has a reputation beyond repute

I just got an ex tag thing. It's smaller than the old one they had. I just put it 1/4'' under the black part on the wind shield near the rear view mirror. What I do before I stick any sticker tag onto my windshield is: 1) mock trial the area to stick it 2) clean the area where it is to stick 3) completely peel off the backing to expose the glue 4) slap it back and forth on my hands to make the glue less sticky 5) apply it as strait and best I can on desired spot. I do this to aid in the removal of the sticker. It is just plain easier to remove those sticker weather they are ez-tag, registration or whatnot. It leave less gunk and ripped sticker to clean up.
YzGyz is offline   Reply With Quote