View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 01:44 PM   #5 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

Brake fluid is a great way to mess up paint, but it usually bubbles up the paint a lot worse than this appears to be unless your friend got it all off right after it happened.

Looking at the pictures it doesn't look so bad, just a hazing on the top level of clear coat.

I would suggest trying out the Mezerna FG400 with a medium/orange pad. I recently tried using that and was able to smooth out really deep scratches and it finished with a perfect gloss without having to use a white finishing pad. I use a Flex polisher on speed 5 for this. I think you'll be able to cut through this and buff it up to a showroom shine without much trouble.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote