View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 12:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Nismo#91 View Post
Ok,
So I've been planning and for awhile now and had some helpful discussions on components for a TT system. My goals are to keep a everyday drive-ability and not to exceed 500whp but at or above 450whp for the foreseeable future. I am doing my best to keep up reliability but whenever you add more components the chances for problems increase. I don't see myself doing much more then 1/4 mile runs and spirited driving since tracks in my area are a few hours away.
Anyways here's what I have so far. In two phases of installation a few months a part.

Phase 1
OS Giken Twin Plate w/ Damper Touring w/ Hard Cover w/ Upgraded Slave Cylinder
Quafe LSD
CJM Fuel Starve Control
Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump
Goodridge SS Brake Line Set
Z1 Stainless Steel Clutch Line

Phase 2
GTM VQ37HR Twin Turbo Stage Tuner Kit GT28R .86 Housing TAIL BOV Black
Nissan VQ37 SP Line Injector Set: 6x1050cc SP Line Saturated /High Impedance
34 Row Oil Cooler
AFR/Boost/Oil Psi Gauges AEM Digital Gauges
Exhaust Heat Wrap
Uprev and Tuning

There are a couple of things that I am still not sure about.
Part of Phase 1
CJM Stage 0 Fuel Return System
3.33 Final Drive (would changing to this make the SRMatching no longer work?)
Part of Phase 2
CSF Radiator

Notes: Car is bone stock atm. I want to keep the stock look as much as possible and I am hoping the NISMO exhaust won't need to be replaced for now.

SO what are your thoughts and opinions?
or
Sounds good so far. I'd do the radiator for sure, and you might as well go with silicone hoses at the same time. Maybe bump the fuel pump up to the next size (Aeromotive? Not sure offhand) and go ahead and get on the list for the FI 3" exhaust. It's fantastic. Also, spring for the thermal dispersant coating on the IC core, and ceramic coat all hot parts. The 3" downpipes with external wastegates are a good idea as well. Maybe one of the adjustable clutch pedals to deal with the upgraded clutch. Might as well do a lighter flywheel while you're in there. If the motor is coming out for the install, consider the Z1 motor and trans mounts, and the silicone heater hoses since the motor will already be out and they're an easy swap with the motor on the ground. Don't forget a good boost controller- you can go manual if you aren't planning on going for big power immediately. A set of GTR plugs should make their way onto the list.