View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #1381 (permalink)
F.I. Inc.
The370Z.com Sponsor

Drives: 2010 GT-R/2007 F-250
F.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond reputeF.I. Inc. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopgunZ View Post
So after having my Fast Intentions 18" resonated exhaust on for 2 weeks all I can say is....Amazing... It sounds even better than I hoped. I can not imagine how dead sexy it will sound when I get the TT kit on!!

Had the Greddy Evo2 on my 350 and that was nice but this is much more exotic.

My girlfriend and I pulled up beside an Enzo at a stoplight and I forced him to get on it a little. My girl was like " yours sounds better than that".. I was like

Then I was just thinking how bad azz it would have been to have had the TT kit on already and walk the dog on that Enzo...lol..

The exhaust def. gets heads turning around and thats with just crawling around town.

Props to FI.
Thanks for the positive feedback. As you have already said, the experience with the TT Kit is going to be 1000 times better than what you have now.

Tony
www.fastintentions.com
"FUELED BY PASSION"
F.I. Inc. is offline   Reply With Quote