Thread: The Z and SUV's
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
kannibul
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z Touring/Sport
kannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond reputekannibul has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pharmacist View Post
Yeah, those big trucks and suvs are very dangerous. They take up way too much space on the road, have large blindspots, and their drivers almost always cut off other drivers. The other day, i was almost sideswiped by some moron in a chevy avalanche who cut from the right lane, through the left lane into the left turn lane to make a turn. And when I gave him a horn, the idiot started deliberately blocking me off and cussing me
I've debated calling in a road-rage case on people like that. In fact, I did once, and they said "are you willing t ocome into court?" I said no, they said they won't bother until someone or something gets hurt.

Makes sense. I figured the officer could take a statement and/or witness it, and pull the person off the road to "duiscuss" the matter, but I guess not.

That said, I had a jack-a.. a number of months ago, get pissy because I jumped out in front of him in slow moving traffic. There was a gap, traffic was moving slowly, so I tooks it. He got all kinds of ticked off....what he didn't notice was the cop sitting behind him 1-2 lengths back.

First words out of his mouth was "didn't you see him, he cut in front of me" - officer said, So - move on, it happens, let it go and you can either go on, or if you want to press the matter, pull over and we'll discuss it with a citation"
kannibul is offline   Reply With Quote