View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
TXSpeedDemon
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 370Z, 03 MSP, R8 v10
TXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond reputeTXSpeedDemon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
That's a bit low, general rule is that UNDER 12 is a dead battery.

Have you tried getting a jump?
No jump, everyone at work is already gone for the day. I work in advertising so it's either everyone out at 4:30 or everyone here till midnight. Wife gets off in 15 mins and works right across the street so not a huge deal. i just didn't want to waste time and money on a new battery if it read 12 normally. And don't really want to spend an extra 1-2 hours away form home tonight and still have to get it towed tomorrow (vs getting it towed now before the dealership closes).

The reduced crank attempts has me thinking it is the battery, but the working stereo and lights is throwing me off.
TXSpeedDemon is offline   Reply With Quote