View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 01:38 PM   #61 (permalink)
Mishimoto
Base Member

Drives: 370Z
Mishimoto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Lol, I know that, but I'm wondering why this wasn't caught, at least learn from your mistakes, switching O-ring manufacturers is a cheap way out. And it's not a real way out, it's marketing.

EDIT: And as much as I love America, I don't hate Chinese made products a tenth as much as Chuck, just trying to make a point, and ask a valid question
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Switching O-ring manufacuters is just a halfassed attempt to shift liability in case someone ends up with a toasted motor. Anybody who reads this thread and still buys their product needs their heads examined. They couldn't manage to get an envelope of O-rings in the mail to the OP, and lied/misled him about it numerous times. Shitty product, shittier support.

I'm not completely anti-Chinese parts, I'm just very outspoken about the companies that knock off real parts, and sell failure prone garbage to people because of slick marketing. I'm anti-crappy Chinese parts.

Switching manufacturers is not the cheap way out. We are actually paying more for a better quality, American made O-ring. These O-rings will be more consistent and to our standards, and our quality control will be increased. As I stated above, we are personally checking each plate that has an O-ring from this batch. We are taking the time to show you we care and make sure that everyone is getting the quality product that we intended.

Also, we did in fact get the O-rings to the OP, as he confirmed with me that he received them. We would not lie about sending out O-rings to a customer who needed them.

Anyone who reads this thread will see that we are not only active in the community, but we also care about our customers and want to ensure they get the highest quality product. People continue to buy and support our products, not only because of our quality products, but also because of our customer service. We try very hard to accommodate our customers and make sure they are happy with the products they have received.

Finally, I will state as I have before, that we do not sell knock off parts. We design and engineer all of our products in house, and then proceed to test them in house to guarantee quality products. Our products are not failure prone. We would not be able to have a lifetime warranty on our products if they were, as we would go bankrupt from giving out replacement parts. We have a very low failure rate, but as with any company, things still do happen. It's how the company handles that situation that shows their credibility.