View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 06:06 AM   #867 (permalink)
Mr&Mrs
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: RZ34
Mr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond reputeMr&Mrs has a reputation beyond repute

Well I finally saw one of these in person over the weekend. It was Blue and I fell in love with it. I came out of the grocery store and it was parked as far away as possible but it caught my eye right away. I seen the tail lights come on and sprinted to my car to try and catch the guy.

It was to late to ask for a tour but I was able to run him down on the road in time to see him make a Uturn and come right back at me. I going to make a trip to the dealer and try to test drive one of these puppies.

Probably a year or two away from even thinking of buying though because I would want the best packages and I can't afford it right now.