View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 10:00 AM   #36 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mkai0 View Post
Man,

Those are some crazy pictures! The pleasure and the pain involved with this sport. FortuneLSX-TT, you are very right about good shops becoming hard to come by these days. I almost had a catastrophe myself because of shoddy exhaust work. Luckily GTM resolved much of this. I am a believer that excellent, not just good, installation and conservative tuning are key on these builds. Did you build your block (pistons, rods, etc) after this incident?
Nope, I just dropped in another stock block. Found a good deal on one. I will eventually be dropping in a built block. The price on parts for building the motor is just a hard pill to swallow compared to performance parts for other motors.
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote