View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 09:06 AM   #33 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

I blew mine a while back.

I installed the turbo kit myself the first time. Then I got an exhaust leak and got lazy and had a shop pull it to change the gaskets on the headers. They weren't as careful on the routing of the vacuum lines for the boost controller. One of the vacuum lines got a hole burnt into it and the boost controller controlled no boost that day..and let's just say 16.6psi was more than the stock block could handle. Needless, to say I handled the installation of the new short block. Good shops are getting harder and harder to find these days.

GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote