View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonZwanson View Post
Yeah, sounds like it was just the kneejerk "OH SH*T YELLOW/ORANGE/RED LIGHTS ARE BAD" reaction. I've done it. The first time I saw the TPMS light I freaked and pulled over to the side of the road. Had to pull out the user manual to see what that light meant. (First car I've owned with a TPMS)
^^^this for sure!! Lol!!

My dumbarse story: (and i usually call Onzedge freaking out)
MY HATCH HAS A HUGE GAP! I was washing it and THE SUDS AND WATER ARE INSIDE THE HATCH!! OMG!! WHATS WRONG WITH MY CAR !!!!

Onze: calm down and check the rubber stops. Did you wash around those? If you did one of them has probably twisted out a bit and is preventing the hatch from closing all the way. Check and call me back.
Me: