View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 06:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default GANADOR SUPER MIRRORS REVIEW by SIMOTA1 ;)

Hey everyone i thought id put this together since i dont think much people are rocking these mirrors....

Construction: The quality of the construction of the mirrors are absolutely amazing. Top notch all the way around. the base of the mirror is aluminum and i cant tell but im pretty sure the shell is also aluminum and not plastic... these babies are plenty heavy... almost as heavy as the oem stock ones....

Installation: took me about 5 mins per mirror.... it was a breeze the best part is they come with a harness all you have to do is unplug your old mirror and plug the ganadors in and yes these babies are FULLY POWERED... so when you adjust the mirrors you adjust them from the oem side mirror knob

Lenses: although the mirrors are a little bit smaller than the oem ones.. the view of them are great they are convexed on the ends of the mirrors so it really helps with blind spots however these do not curve as hard as the craftsquare mirrors.. NOW those babies are like HELLA convexed man when i had those mirrors they were like looking at a magnifying glass...

so what would i rate them? 9 outa 10.... if your wondering why not 10 outa 10? well because there is only one thing wrong... the fake CF paint... i absolutely hate fake cf... thats why i rate it a 9 HOWEVER i must say that i am impressed by the "paint cf" it looks pretty damn convincing against my varis hood originally i was gonna repaint them black.. but after i installed them... i am ok with how they are....

now onto the pictures!!!!

lastly there are 2 versions of this side mirror.... one with signal and one without signal... i opted for non signal so that it wouldnt be so many lights blinking when im signaling.. i think the fender z signal is good enough

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote