View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 11:54 PM   #35 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0velMan View Post
I doubt you lost 20-30 dB.

For reference, 6 dB down is half as loud as it was before. 12 dB down is half of half.

Just picking nits tho, glad it worked.
We'll I can't prove you wrong because it's fixed but I'm sticking to my guns . I have a meter but the batteries dead at the moment. I bought it because race bike rules were at 4 feet back at a 45* angle from the exhaust tip at half throttle you couldn't be over 105db. My bike was 105-106 . Based off that I'd say my car was 100 at start up, crazy loud for a car at 2k rpm!! Now its about 80. Ill test tomorrow.

PS wife was sleeping first start up and it shook the house, scared her, and she had no idea it was my car or any car based of the type of sound and the volume. She likes it much better now.