View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 11:46 PM   #1704 (permalink)
mikey1600
Track Member

Drives: MY11 370z Black
mikey1600 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM@GTM View Post
My friends, my fellow forum members, I really appreciate all the warm wishes and support. This has been a truly life changing experience not only for myself, but also for our company. I feel that I have learned and gained so much out of this experience it has actually taken me and our company to a completely different level. I am very proud of my team and how they have stepped in to cover for me. I am recovering very well and expect nothing but the best from GTM.

On a lighter note, my anesthesia doctor before he put me under, asked me to think about whatever positive thing I want so that when I am under, I will have nice dreams about it. So they put me under anesthesia, cut my skull open and I wake up and my wife had to ask me what was the last thing I was thinking about before I went to sleep. Man, I got in trouble when I told her it was our Turbo Kit. I was being honest, and she didn't like the answer and told me not to repeat the story again. lol

Sam
Glad to see you are okay mate, best wishes on the speedy recovery, good to see you can have a laugh still, laughing is the best recovery medicine!

on a business note - can we use the upgraded Garrett turbo's with the oil pan and not having to tap the block?

I read earlier Dzel said good news we can use the oil pan for the garrett turbo's and not have to tap (he said he phoned you guys for the info), paying $62,500 for a car, then $8kish including delivery of a turbo system, would like to hear it from the company itself

Dzel - no discredit to you mate, it's just a large gamble otherwise, I love gambling, but not that big of an investment!

Last edited by mikey1600; 10-04-2013 at 11:48 PM. Reason: update