View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 06:09 PM   #1699 (permalink)
Chuck33079
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 370ztt
Chuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond reputeChuck33079 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAM@GTM View Post
My friends, my fellow forum members, I really appreciate all the warm wishes and support. This has been a truly life changing experience not only for myself, but also for our company. I feel that I have learned and gained so much out of this experience it has actually taken me and our company to a completely different level. I am very proud of my team and how they have stepped in to cover for me. I am recovering very well and expect nothing but the best from GTM.

On a lighter note, my anesthesia doctor before he put me under, asked me to think about whatever positive thing I want so that when I am under, I will have nice dreams about it. So they put me under anesthesia, cut my skull open and I wake up and my wife had to ask me what was the last thing I was thinking about before I went to sleep. Man, I got in trouble when I told her it was our Turbo Kit. I was being honest, and she didn't like the answer and told me not to repeat the story again. lol

Sam
Sam, glad you're back on your feet. Don't push too hard at first. Everybody wants their stuff, but you just dealt with something much bigger than cars and mods. Work your way back into it. My family had to deal with a member having emergency brain surgery years back, and it really shows you how fragile we are. It's terrifying even if you're not the one under the knife.