View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 06:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
SAM@GTM
NOT AN ACTIVE SPONSOR. DO NOT BUY

Drives: 370Z
SAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to beholdSAM@GTM is a splendid one to behold

My friends, my fellow forum members, I really appreciate all the warm wishes and support. This has been a truly life changing experience not only for myself, but also for our company. I feel that I have learned and gained so much out of this experience it has actually taken me and our company to a completely different level. I am very proud of my team and how they have stepped in to cover for me. I am recovering very well and expect nothing but the best from GTM.

On a lighter note, my anesthesia doctor before he put me under, asked me to think about whatever positive thing I want so that when I am under, I will have nice dreams about it. So they put me under anesthesia, cut my skull open and I wake up and my wife had to ask me what was the last thing I was thinking about before I went to sleep. Man, I got in trouble when I told her it was our Turbo Kit. I was being honest, and she didn't like the answer and told me not to repeat the story again. lol

Sam