View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 12:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZNx View Post
Lol i went to the dealership today because i had check engine light... But turns out it was a "check tire pressure" warning. The funniest of all is, this happened to me maybe couple months ago and i filled the air myself and everything was fine... Idk how i made a such careless mistake and got them two mixed up... I felt like the biggest noob when the guyLol and i was gonna post pix but i was lazy... Lol i hope u guys got a good laugh outta this and enjoy ur rest of the day!

-Jay
this sounds like my mom many yrs ago when her lexus had the PWR mode (?) turned on by accident on her AT...

there should be a test people must pass before buying these cars.

wat is TPMS? how is it different from PMS?
wat is VDC? how effective is it when a dumbarse driver uses it while hitting tree?
wat is RACECAR?
wat is a Non-Aspirated engine? How does it differ from Naturally-Aspirated engines?
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote