View Single Post
Old 10-04-2013, 08:58 AM   #1942 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madwi View Post
lol did you own the scrap yard when you did that? that woulda been a couple grand profit lol

I am actually stealing all the cars I want and modding the crap outta them at Los Santos Customs. I spend waaaay more time driving around and trying to get people to race me than I do shooting/robbing people.
No, I didn't.

I will have to see about buying it.

I have only modded one car (the Benz - turbo, rims, ECM, and chrome paint ).

I drive it around, then park it back in the storage garage so that I don't lose the car by leaving it somewhere or destroy it.

I looooove to **** around in that. I will get in firefights with the police and end up dying, just because. I try to take out as many choppers as possible.

I used the cheat code to get the attack chopper and was shooting heli's down with missiles... they finally shot my engine, then rammed me mid-air to kill me.

It's way too much fun... I just wish I could get to millions of $$ to have all of the properties and such. I only have a couple right now.